Support Staff Response
Dear Lee Sean,
Thank you for contacting online support.
At this time it appears that the purchase has been charged back and the services have been canceled. If you would like to reactivate these services, they will need to be repurchased in addition to a $50 (USD) chargeback fee per receipt, which is added to the original purchase price.
As the payment method that was charged back is currently unavailable for use within our system, you may need to add a new payment method. To update the payment methods for your account, please follow the directions below:
• First, log into your customer account.
• Once logged in select the My Account option from the right hand side of the page.
• Select 'My Payment Information'.
• Select the radio button next to the desired payment method in the list.
• Click the 'Update Payment Option' button.
• Enter your new credit card information. If you would like to use a different form of payment for all items currently associated with this payment method, click the "Change" link.
• After making any changes, click the 'Save Changes' button.
Please reply with the last 4 digits of the payment method you would like to purchase these services on (it must be a valid payment method that is already on file in your customer account) and your approval for the total amount of $59.82 (USD). Please note that once we have received this information it can take 24-48 hours for the request to be processed.
Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.
Online Support Technician
- 楷穎Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer