Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which teams from NFC and AFC are going to clinch their divisions? & Wildcard ?

AFC

East - Miami Dolphins

North - Pittsburgh Steelers

South - Tennessee Titans

West - Denver Broncos

Y (Wild Card) - Colts and Jets

NFC

East - NY Giants

North - Minnesota Vikings

South - Carolina Panthers

West - Arizona Cardinals

Y (Wild Card) - Chicago Bears and Tampa Bucs

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

AFC

North - Ravens

East - Jets

South - Titans

West - Broncos

Wild Cards - Colts, Steelers

Home field - Titans

1st rd. bye - Ravens

NFC

North - Vikings

East - Giants

South - Panthers

West - Cardinals

Wild Cards - Bucs, Falcons

Home field - Giants

1st rd. bye - Panthers

No two teams from the NFC north will make it, so the Bears are gone. The Jets will win out. No two teams from the AFC East will make it. Thus the Dolphins are gone too. The Patriots don't stand a chance. It will come down to the final game of the year between the Jets and the Dolphins. Both teams hold tie breakers over the Patriots should it come down to that. The Jets are just a better team. The NFC West was obviously overrated this year. The NFC South is where the real power in the NFC is at. I might be wrong about the Vikings. If they lose to the Cards, then the Bears might have a chance to sneak in. Otherwise, the Vikings can edge one step closer this week. The Steelers will lose their next two games against the Ravens and Titans. The Ravens will win out to clinch the division. Baltimore's toughest opponent after Pittsburgh is the Cowboys and that isn't so tough. Dallas is a shadow of what they were. Unlike the Steelers, the Ravens have an offense (5th ranked rushing attack) to go with their 2nd ranked defense.

I am confident the teams I have chosen will make it. Anything can happen of course. But this late in the season, there are few surprises left. Of course, I may change my mind in three weeks...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

AFC

East - New York Jets

North - Pittsburgh Steelers

South - Tennessee Titans

West - Denver Broncos

Y (Wild Card) - Colts and Pats

NFC

East - NY Giants

North - Minnesota Vikings

South - Carolina Panthers

West - Arizona Cardinals

Y (Wild Card) -Dallas and Tampa Bucs

• ketten
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like your pick of the Dolphins winning the East, however the Jets can't beat out the Ravens with the way Baltimore has been playing. The Bears are way too far behind in the wild cards there is just no way. The NFC North hasn't a chance in hell in getting two playoff teams.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AFC

East New England

North Pittsburgh

South Tennessee

West Denver

WC1 Indianapolis

WC2 Baltimore

NFC

East New York

North Minnesota

South Carolina

West Arizona

WC1 Tampa Bay

WC2 Dallas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

6 communities make the playoffs in each and each convention. case in point in the AFC enable's say to make it simple: San Diego 13-3 Baltimore 12-4 Indianapolis 11-5 New England 10-6 those 4 communities are the divisinal winners. those 2 communities are the wildcard winners: Denver 10-6 long island Jets 9-7 San Diego and Baltimore have the two superb information get first around byes. that could pass away Indy (#3 seed) to play Jets (#6 seed) at Indy and NE (#4 seed) to play Denver (#5) at NE. the backside seed last after those 2 video games might play San Diego (#a million) at San Diego. the subsequent lowest seed might play Baltimore (#2 seed) at Baltimore.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you except the Jets will take the division, and Colts and Ravens will be the wild cards, and How do you think the Bears will get in if they don't win the division. Go Cowboys instead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

those teams pretty much

the afc east is too tight but jets with farve will prevail with patriots and fins loosing out on a wild card spot to the ravens

the cowboys can miraculously surge past the bears still and the eagles are in it so the bears spot is iffy

• Rich
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lol @ "yes"

You don't even have the Steelers making the playoffs?...the only way that happens is if they lose their last 3 games...come on...

AFC...

Patriots

Steelers

Titans

Broncos

WC - Ravens, Colts

....possibly flip Steelers and Ravens if the Ravens happen to win this weekend.

NFC...

Giants

Vikings

Carolina

Arizona

WC - Tampa and Philadelphia

Source(s): RichDizzle's Brain
  • yes
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think....

AFC

East - Patriots

North - Ravens

South - Titans

West - Broncos

NFC

East - Giants

North - Bears

South - Bucs

West - Cardinals

WC

AFC - Steelers, Colts

NFC - Panthers, Falcons

EDIT: S hit, I completely forgot about the Steelers. Changing Dolphins to Steelers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.