Battle of the Games: what's better? Grand Theft Auto (series) or The Sims (series)?

Grand Theft Auto:

GTA 1

GTA 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA Vice City Stories

GTA Liberty City Stories

GTA IV

The Sims:

The Sims 1 (PC and PS2)

The Sims:Bustin Out (Ps2)

The Urbz:Sims in The City

The Sims 2 (PC and Ps2 including all the PC expansions)

The Sims 3

it's the battle between Rockstar Games vs EA Games. who will win?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Grand Theft Auto: this game is too Mature for young kids (10 yrs.old below) this game is full of strategy,action,violence,sex and inappropriate languages,unlike The Sims,GTA includes a Killing Gameplay (where your can just kill the innocent pedestrians and civilians).no doubt one of the most best selling games in the history of Video game.specially the success of both GTA:San Andreas and GTA IV.

The Sims: EA is definitely one of my favorite Gaming Companies (along with Capcom) this game is also one of the most best selling games in the history of video games,The Sims also include some mature scenes and actions,but! this is a Simulation Game where you get to control your Sims.this game doesn't include Cut scenes with mature languages unlike GTA. as we all know,Sim's languages are called ''Simlish'' and not English,so you won't understand everything they say.this is definitely a Teen and Adult Game

Overall: The Sims win! more recommended,playable for Kids and ''Freedom'' is the word for this game.

• 1 decade ago

Both games are completly different genres of games.

Grand Theft Auto is an action game whereas The Sims is a social game...a weird type of genre.

Grand Theft Auto is no doubt better and there is no counterexample that can go against it. The fun engine makes GTA IV one of the best titles of the year.

• 1 decade ago

Sims if more the "chicks" or if you into architecture. Grand theft auto is for petrol heads like me. If you like guns and fast cars.

• 1 decade ago

Hey I'm a girl and I looooove GTA-- the Sims too :)

But they cant be compared cuz they are totally different genre's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zach
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Can I ask why? They're totally different. It's like comparing apples to shoes. If you're a chick, most likely you're going to prefer the sims, If you're a dude, GTA.

• 1 decade ago

Thumbs up for Rockstar games! Sims is much less of a thriller - okay for girls - but GTA........... completely different story....

• 1 decade ago

in my opinion"the sims"is better to play for people that wanna be god and"GTA"is better to play for people that like doing whatever in an open world(bonus if you like getting everything from the start cause of the cheats).

Source(s): experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GTA - Bigger area, get to drive cars, music, get to use weapons, actual missions, and just over all better graphics and more fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.