How do you get passed the poptropica Giza?

Ok yea i alredy got the moon stone in the thingy hole thing and im in the place.....well im passed the part where theres a scorpian on the ground and in the place where theres 4 boxes and a rope that says reset...its hard to explain and i just cant get passed it so Plz help :[

Favorite Answer

Yeah, so you just push the boxes in order as shown below the row of boxes and then this opening appears. When you go in there is these falling blocks try to get to the top of it... that's where I am... Help!

Source(s): poptropica

All you have to do is put the boxes in the right order corresponding to the guide on the wall then it will open up a passage way.after that go to the passage way and get to the top.DON'T FALL ON THE BRICKS!!! hope that helped.

If you are talking about the 4 blocks you have to put them together if you mess up just click the reset. If that was what you were talking about?

Source(s): Played the game before

seem on the pillar on the backside with the heiroglyphics keep in mind the sign from backside to precise you should leap in accordance to the hieroglyphics on each block to maintain it from falling and you get to the precise

Well I don't know I haven't gotten that far I can't get passed the scorpion! Did you get passed him? If so REPLY!!!

How do u get past the scorpion?