NFL MVP of this season?

Who do you think deserves it? I have two that are getting the talk, but one who isn't being talked about. 1) Adrian Peterson. Yes, he plays for my favorite team, but I am not biased. If I thought differently, I'd say it. Without Peterson, Gus Frerotte would be nothing. Nothing. Chester Taylor is good, but... show more Who do you think deserves it? I have two that are getting the talk, but one who isn't being talked about.
1) Adrian Peterson. Yes, he plays for my favorite team, but I am not biased. If I thought differently, I'd say it. Without Peterson, Gus Frerotte would be nothing. Nothing. Chester Taylor is good, but doesn't change a game. MVPs carry teams. The Vikings-Packers game? Watch that 4th quarter. Peterson won that game. Vikings-Bears? That 99 yard touchdown never happens if Chicago doesn't put 8 guys in the box to stop Peterson.
2) Drew Brees. Name one guy who can change a game on that offense other than him. Exactly. He is that offense. He is the reason they are over .500. He throws a ton but doesn't make many mistakes.
And 3...
Tony Romo. Yep. Look at that offense without him. They were awful. With him back, they have life. Whatever happened last Sunday means nothing.