Survey, does anyone know how to make origami, like paper cranes or something?

we have to try to make origami for social studies, idk why, and i am just wondering if there is a person alive that knows how to do it.

Favorite Answer

Check out foldsomething.com they have video instructions on a bunch of different origami folds. They make it real easy to learn! You'll find it really isn't too bad to figure it out.

I sure can. :] I got a whole origami set for Christmas a couple years ago, with a book. I'm not the best at it, but it sure is fun!

The crane's actually my favorite to fold.

In particular, this 'flying' crane:

http://www.savingcranes.org/origamicranes.html

:]

You can probably find lots more sites through a search engine, too.

The world's biggest is nothing compared to yours: The crane had a wingspan of 256 ft. 6 in. (78.19 m) Folded at Odate Jukai Dome in Odate, Maebashi, Japan.

• Pink

I guarantee that if you go to youtube and search Origami, you can teach yourself how to do it. I learned about this artform in school so long ago, you can really make beautiful things.

Yup, I used to be really into it, but I can still make cranes and boxes and a few other things.

Yep, I have a book on it =)

I have made heaps of stuff! Heres a really good site. http://www.origami-club.com/en/ It's got really simple and easy instructions and has an animation which makes it even easier. There are hundreds of things to make. Hope I helped =)

Yess (:

I can make quite a few things like a paper heart; gorilla ( that turns into a jacket when you flip it inside out); blow-up square thingy...

I once learned how to make a paper crane.

I forgot.

What a shamee :\

I can make a paper lantern/paper balloon

• sumfin

yup I learned it in the sixth grade. I can make some animals and birds and junk.