clydesdale44 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who should I start in fantasy football in week 15 Jay Cutler or Kurt Warner? ?

Im thinking Denver will play from behind so Jay may air it out more?

Update:

I am thinking Minn will control the clock more running Peterson and that will keep Kurt off the field? What about Frank Gore or Chris Johnson?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would start Warner against the Vikings. I would usually say to go with the Broncos, but they are playing against Carolina, who has been pretty solid these past few weeks, and will probably dominate that game. Start Warner

• 3 years ago

even nevertheless Porter is out, i might nonetheless pass with Garrard. Cutler has a million TD and four INT's in 2 starts against the Raiders. Plus no Marshall and Oakland having between the superb secondaries in the league makes me lean heavier in the direction of Garrard. Plus i would not hassle with Warner. I see him having a physically powerful 365 days, yet a QB contraversy is merely approximately never a physically powerful component for FF vendors and Cutler might desire to have a great 365 days while Marshall comes back.

• 1 decade ago

Kurt Warner because Cutler's matchup is tougher and Arizona will be passing a lot on that tough Minnesota run D.

• 1 decade ago

Funny as I have the same players. No doubt im starting Warner

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cutler plays up to the level of his competition. Playing a good team will mean good numbers for him.

• 1 decade ago

Warner.

Consistent, and a lot of yards. Far fewer let downs.

• 1 decade ago

idk about you but i am a Warner owner and there is no way in hell id ever sit Warner

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.