Tonight's NFL pick: New Orleans or Chicago?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

New Orleans........

• 1 decade ago

I'm just wondering when the Bears will finally come to New Orleans. The last few times they have played each other it was in Chicago in the dead of winter and the Saints lost. Will the Saints have to win one in Chicago before the NFL will change where they play?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicago

• 1 decade ago

Chicago. The Bears have a better defense and they finally have a pretty good offense with Orton. I know Orton vs. Brees sounds like no contest that Brees will win, but I think Chicago will pull this one out. I watched both Brees and Orton when they were Purdue University quarterbacks. Brees is the better quarterback, but Orton has the better team and Orton is playing pretty good.

Chicago will win because they have the better defense. They will pick off some of Brees's long bombs and Chicago will slowly but surely drive the ball down the field with passing and running. New Orleans doesn't have the defense to match Chicago, and their high flying offense leaves them vulnerable to being picked off, which is a strength of the Chicago defense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

At Chicago

The Bears will win this game by 13

23-10

A Dome team going North in December , The Spirit of Soldier Field come alive in December

• 1 decade ago

It's do or die time for both teams. The short work week for the Saints will go against them, Reggie looked good last week. Check this stat out: outside of the Superdome, Brees has thrown more interceptions (10) than TDs (7). That's in contrast to his home figures (19 TDs, 4 INTs). Another stat that's against them: South teams are tough at home, but cant win on the road. Saints are 6-1 at Home and 1-5 Away.

PREDICTION: BEARS covering, score: Bears 36-Saints 24

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicago

• 1 decade ago

Chicago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is supposed to be 14 degrees with a real feel of 2 degrees in Chicago tonight. I'm going with the Bears as Brees will not be as good as he is in a dome.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

New Orleans by 14 points! he was East coast QB before being in NFL! and was not in a dome College! BC college!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Da Bears.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.