B asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

What 2 running back do I start in week 15?

Brian Westbrook(is guarenteed to start), Warrick Dunn, Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas or Jamal Lewis?

• Scout
    Favorite Answer

I like westbrook and Bush, esp if it is a ppr league.

Westbrook and Reggie Bush Chicago gives up lots of yards passing and big plays Reggie Bush benefits from both those and Dunn is sharing the rock with Williams who is looking better every week and Thomas doesn't receive as many catches as bush will and Chicago should stop the run and lewis is going up against Philly's D.

Westbrook, obviously....

I would stay away from the saints. good chi-town def tonight, and its an out door game. so with just two left, Dunn vs. ATL would be the better match-up.

• boudah

identity start up 3 simply by fact WRs are unreliable.. yet once you will possibly desire to do 2 then Johnson and Hillis. Hillis against a badddd Bengals D and Johnson... will hes Johnson and that they dont have a QB based on the Run. solid success.