Yahoo Best answers and SEO?

Lets say I include a link (which I don't) on every post I make. I'm pretty wise to the fact that the more links you have in forums will increase the page ranking or SEO to your site. However, for a lot of questions, I can find an answer within less than a minute through search engines (ie google) (not my... show more Lets say I include a link (which I don't) on every post I make.

I'm pretty wise to the fact that the more links you have in forums will increase the page ranking or SEO to your site.

However, for a lot of questions, I can find an answer within less than a minute through search engines (ie google) (not my skills - its the algorithms in search engine (ie google) which make it work)

Hypothetically if I answer a question and include a link, will the "BEST ANSWER" be more optimised than just an answer
????

BY THE WAY! IF it doesn't matter I'm still not going to spam the questions.... leave it to search engines (ie google) to work out what the best search results are for any given word or phrase!!!
0