- Favorite Answer
first, if you are not married you can.
1. nobody know which person will be approved first, even they are submit the application in the same time.
2. when your mom submit her green card application form, she MUST included her children name in it.
3. not yet, but you will have the interview when the time come.
4. NO, because you were legal entry America.
5. your sister seems will be sooner than you.
but if your mom can become US citizen in next 3 years, you two can have green card in less than a year after.
2008-12-18 07:30:01 補充：
once the green card approved, no need to go back to HK....
you can change the residence status in USA.
1) If your stepfather apply for you as well, then it will be approved altogether as all of you can be included in a single relative petition. You will be considered as Immediate Relative (IR).
2) Usually no.
3) It will be the same as your mother.
4) Your logic is wrong. You won't get a green card unless you have adjusted the status. Therefore, you will receive a green card only the Consulate issued your immigrant visa and you have landed, or you have successfully adjusted your status in the United States.
5) Usual IR application takes 6 months. It really depends on the processing center.