Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!請英文高手幫忙檢查文法對錯

請英文高手幫忙檢查文法對錯

感謝您!

The association of applied foreign language set up the English Week, Christmas Party and Drama Performance. English Week is the grand occasion of applied foreign language, especially the popular haunted house; Christmas party always makes students to enjoy dancing; Drama Performance is one of the best ways to enhance students’ English skills. The association sets up those activity not only allowing students to experience difference cultures and celebrations but also to enhance sense of belonging to applied foreign language. Join us, you gain happiness. We always welcome you!

2 Answers

Rating
  • book
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The association of applied foreign language set up the English Week, (/including) Christmas Party and Drama Performance.

English Week is one of the grand occasions* of applied foreign language, especially having* the most* popular haunted houses*;

A Christmas party always affords* students pleasure in dancing; Drama Performance may give* a good way to enhance students' English skills.

The Association held* those activities* not only allowing students to experience various* cultures and celebrations but also uplifting* the identifying*- sense about* applied foreign language . . . . . . . Join us, you will * gain happiness . . . . ... . . We sincerely* welcome you !

2008-12-17 00:51:36 補充:

1.Your text did not have errors in grammar.But I change some words in order to make it become more smooth and vital .These changes .* . are , only according to my own view, not necessry.

2. make /order/command/... someone +V原形=enforce someone + do/V原形+ something..=命令句.

2008-12-17 01:14:39 補充:

.He made me (should) tell the truth./ Father orders me (should) go abroad./The teacher commands you (should) go out./ =命令句.

#(should)=must=have to

3..既使...把make 當成普通V=..party makes使 students to去 enjoy dancing

=Party使 學生 去享受dancing (此句也太生硬)

2008-12-17 01:36:28 補充:

4..S + V +..not only A +....but also B.. // =A.B.詞性要一致

5.If I have the ticket,I will join you /

If you join us, you may/sholld... gain happiness .

Joining* us, you (will) gain happiness .

If you join us ,you (will) gain happiness .

Join us , and you gain happiness .

and=連接詞

2008-12-17 01:42:52 補充:

Join us , you gain happiness .=V+ os ,S +gainV+n. =V,S+V.(文法怪怪)

2008-12-17 01:48:44 補充:

原句Join us , you gain happiness .=V+ os ,S +gainV+n.

=V.. , S+V....(文法怪怪) ...

• 1 decade ago

中文:

該協會應用外語成立了英語週,聖誕晚會和戲劇表演。英語週的盛況應用外語,尤其是受歡迎的鬼屋;聖誕黨始終使學生喜歡跳舞;戲劇表演是最好的方式提高學生的英語能力。該協會建立了這些活動不僅讓學生體驗不同的文化和慶祝活動,而且提高的歸屬感應用外語。加入我們,您可以獲得幸福。我們始終歡迎您!

這樣應該沒問題★_★

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.