Would it be a good idea for me to move from the US to the UK in about 5 years?

I live in California and I want to change my life, since I find it boring here. I know I am still young, still 16, but I have this feeling that if I move to the UK or somewhere new, I will be happier. I am interested in a lot of the same things as you such as football and I love bands from the UK;arctic... show more I live in California and I want to change my life, since I find it boring here.
I know I am still young, still 16, but I have this feeling that if I move to the UK or somewhere new, I will be happier.
I am interested in a lot of the same things as you such as football and I love bands from the UK;arctic monkeys,coldplay, etc.

And I just love the idea of cold weather everyday.

I want to visit next year and then move in about five years, to maybe York..

But i want to know a lot

please email me because I have so many questions
and I want to talk to people around my age, like 17-20

Thanks
and
Good day!

:]
Update: lol
i totally understand that the bands don't make up the culture, it was just an example

Also, I do keep up on the news already
but thanks for suggesting
:]
Update 2: Somebody asked which part of California I live in...

I live in Los Angeles
Update 3: ahh sorry for adding so many details but I just want to say I am sorry to say sick of the culture of the US and I want to change that also its not easy to go to other states as easy as it is to go from country to country in Europe, I am not close to New York or Hawaii. I can only travel easily to Nevada,... show more ahh sorry for adding so many details but I just want to say

I am sorry to say sick of the culture of the US
and I want to change that
also its not easy to go to other states as easy as it is to go from country to country in Europe, I am not close to New York or Hawaii.
I can only travel easily to Nevada, Washington, Colorado and states close to California

I want to change the country I live in, not just the environment

:]
Update 4: Don't get the wrong idea. some people are saying "Oh wow just because of a couple of bands and football you want to move here, your silly blah blah" That was just an example, so don't take it as if I am a stupid American. thanks anyways though, don't take it as if I am rude or anything show more Don't get the wrong idea.
some people are saying "Oh wow just because of a couple of bands and football you want to move here, your silly blah blah"

That was just an example, so don't take it as if I am a stupid American.

thanks anyways though, don't take it as if I am rude or anything