Katy Perry Discussion?

Is katy perry a good preformer? In my opinoin she is an awsome preformer, but not a good singer live. I still admire katy! Doesn't she have nice legs? I saw her on youtube live, and i would love to have her legs! Please coment on what you think of her. :)

Favorite Answer

Katy Perry is my hero and i love her to no end. she's an inspiration.

she is an awesome performer alright! she writes great songs,her music is upbeat and i love it,she has such a cool humor,she's fiesty,i love her.

now,she's a great singer,and she has a great voice. when she performs live she is still entertaining,although some people have commented that oh,she sucks live,she can't sing,but that's not true. she still sings as great live and though somtimes it sounds off but hey,artists do get exhausted live,don't they? at least she refrains from lip-singing,and she doesnt do lip-singing. she's real.

Katy Perry is awesome. haters can back off.

:D

xxK

She is a great singer I am (and have been for almost 5 years) been a katycat. I have seen her live 3 times. She's amazing.

Source(s): Concerts! :D

Hahah Thats so humorous and so real ''while they smile you are able to’t help yet to grin too'' :D ''you have named something Georg, Tom, invoice or Gustav'' I do!!! ''Random human beings in college attempt to piss you off by announcing Tokio lodge sucks'' They deliver me movies photoshopped of invoice and Tom having intercourse!!they suspect its real even though it appears that evidently so needless to say pretend! KMT

I actually saw her last friday at a concert and she was amazing and her voice did sound great. Very acoustic. She is the sweetest person too!

• ?

Yeah she's a good singer.

I like her songs. They're funny. Her get-ups are cute too.

I think her music lacks allot it is rude a vulgar and she is very ugly.

She's pretty cool.

Idk but her one song makes me wanna vomit......you know the kissed a girl one

SHE IS AMAZING