Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my future childrens' names? Which ones would you choose?

Girls:

Evangelina Faith

Serenity Grace

River Celeste

Violet Marie

Amethyst Rose

Jasmine Rose

Belinda Celeste

Celestina Marie

Desaray Marie

Boys:

Abel Zachary (this is my son's name)

Seth David

Amos James

Ethan James

Bennett James

Calvin James

Dexter James

Edison James

Favorite Answer

Girls:

Evangelina Faith -- I like it, it sounds sweet and angel-like. It also flows really well with Faith. 8 / 10

Serenity Grace -- I love Serenity. It has such a beautiful meaning and also has a gorgeous sound. It flows well with Grace, too. I love it. 9 / 10

River Celeste -- I like this name SO much more for a girl than a boy! I knew a girl named River, and when I first heard it for a boy, I thought it was crazy... I mean, it is "mother" earth, so it just doesn't seem right to name a boy after nature to me... Well, some can be okay names like Basil and things of the such, but not flowy seemingly feminine names like River. So I really like it for a girl, and I love Celeste with it! It's gorgeous! 9 / 10

Violet Marie -- Violet is okay. I see it around a bit too much for me to actually like it, but I don't dislike it at all. 7 / 10

Amethyst Rose -- I actually really like Amethyst. Partially because it's my birthstone, and my name's Amy... which could be a nickname for Amethyst... heh, unfortunately, it's not... I just have a plan and boring name. ;) But I really like it, especially with Rose. It's also beautiful as many of the other names on your list are. 9 / 10

Jasmine Rose -- Jasmine is okay. I don't completely love it, just because it's not my cup of tea. It's not a bad name though. 7 / 10

Belinda Celeste -- Belinda seems a bit old hat to me. I know a little girl with that name, and it really doesn't fit her at all... in fact, for the last year or so, she's been going by her middle name. It's not my style, sorry. 5 / 10

Celestina Marie -- It seems a bit too "starry night sky" to me. Like she would be a kind of crazy dreamer kid and wouldn't have much of a life... I don't know, it's not my style either. 5 / 10

Desaray Marie -- I know a Desaray... she's one of the creepiest people I know, actually. She's extremely selfish, and thinks everyone is jealous of her. She pictures herself as popular, when she really only has one person that's all that friendly to her. She's not enjoyable to be around, overall... so I don't like the name just because of her, but that's a personal thing... 4 / 10

Boys:

Abel Zachary -- I really like this one. Abel is wonderful, and I really like it with Zachary. I love it. 9 / 10

Seth David -- I like it lots and lots. I really like Seth, and David is my cousin's name. I think he's pretty awesome, so I like the name. David was also my uncle's name... I never met him though, he died when he was 5 from cancer... But I really like this name. 8 / 10

Amos James -- I like Amos, just the sound of it makes me wish I knew someone with that name just so I could say it more often... I like it lots. I think the "m" in James doesn't flow as well with Amos as the first name, though... Maybe Amos Jay? I don't know... 9 / 10

Ethan James -- Well, I know a brat named Ethan... He was my piano teacher's son, and he would always steal my piano books and hide them when I wasn't watching... They all got pretty torn up. He was still a cute kid though, but when he was mad at his mother, she would just get him Chocolate milk... only sometimes, if he was being bad while she was getting the chocolate milk, she'd say "You better shape up or you're just getting white milk". Oh my! white milk! scary huh? Vicious... I don't think the name is bad though, actually. It's fine, but I hear it around a lot. 8 / 10

Bennett James -- I like Bennett, it's great. It's also on my list. I'm not exactly sure why I like it, but I definitely like the sound and look of the name. I really love it. 9 / 10

Calvin James -- I like Calvin, just because I know a way awesome person who is attending a school with the name of Calvin. It sounds good with James, too. 8 / 10

Dexter James -- I don't like Dexter as much, it sounds a bit dorky to me... Dex might by a cute nickname, but I'm not really a fan of Dexter. I can't really imagine a happy and liked kid with that name in highschool. Sorry, also not my style. 5 / 10

Edison James -- I actually really like it... maybe because I've never heard it, and I tend to be a bit partial to names I've never heard...I become temporarily obsessed with them until I calm down and actually have time to consider and think over the name. I like it though, it's a nice name. 8 / 10

So for the most part, I really like the names on your list. They're classy, a bit different, but definitely not out there. Lovely!

Amy

Girls:

Evangelina Faith

Serenity Grace

Violet Marie

Jasmine Rose

Celestina Marie

Desaray Marie

Boys:

Abel Zachary

Seth David

Calvin James

Edison James

lol so I noticed I didnt take away many! I like them!

Girls:

Evangelina Faith - LOVE!

Serenity Grace - not a fan of Serenity, Grace is too trendy

River Celeste - hate River, Celeste is cute

Violet Marie - gorgeous

Amethyst Rose - kind of cute and funky

Jasmine Rose - don't like Jasmine, Rose is fillery

Belinda Celeste - Belinda is not pretty at all to me

Celestina Marie - don't like Celestina, Marie is a bit fillery

Desaray Marie - hate Desiree and that spelling is horrid

Boys:

Abel Zachary (this is my son's name) - kind of cute

Seth David - cute

Amos James - not a fan of Amos, love James

Ethan James - too trendy

Bennett James - LOVE!

Calvin James - meh not really a fan

Dexter James - Dexter makes me think of the tv show

Edison James - so cute!

So I would use:

Evangelina Faith

Violet Marie

Amethyst Rose

Seth David

Bennett James

Edison James

Girls:

Evangelina Faith-This is very unique and pretty

Serenity Grace-I LOVE this name, it is absolutly gorgeous

River Celeste-I like river, but I'm not too keen on Celeste

Violet Marie-This name is very pretty

Amethyst Rose-I don't really like Amethyst as a name, sorry

Jasmine Rose-This is okay, just a little overused

Belinda Celeste-This one I am not fond of

Celestina Marie-This is pretty, I like the combo of unique name and simple name

Desaray Marie-this is very pretty, my only suggestion would be to spell it Désirée

Boys:

Abel Zachary (this is my son's name)-its very unique

Seth David-sorry, i know someone named seth and I will never again like this name

Amos James-I dont think I really like this one

Ethan James-This is a very nice name, my favorite out of the boys

Bennett James-This one is good too, second favorite for boys

Calvin James-sorry, makes me think of calvin and hobbs

Dexter James-i have never really liked this name, sounds like doctor

Edison James-Its okay, but it makes me think of Thomas Edison

Source(s): I hope that helped you out :)

Girls:

Evangelina Faith- cute!

Serenity Grace- cute, but a bit wordy.

River Celeste- don't care for River for a girl...though I like Rio, go figure.

Violet Marie- sweet. (I have Mary Violet on my list, which is similar.)

Amethyst Rose- cute. but makes me think of a purple flower.

Jasmine Rose- very flowery.

Belinda Celeste- don't like Belinda at all.

Celestina Marie- cute.

Desaray Marie- don't like Desaray at all.

Boys:

Abel Zachary (this is my son's name)- LOVE Abel!!!!!

Seth David- I really like Seth. (Seth and Abel were bros in the Bible too, though they never knew each other)

Amos James- LOVE Amos. James is sweet, but I'm not sure about them together.

Ethan James- cute, but Ethan feels a bit more common than your other boy names.

Bennett James- cute. (maybe you'd like Benaiah, since you seem to like Bible names?)

Calvin James- LOVE Calvin

Dexter James- cute, but really stands out from the others.

Edison James- works with Dexter.

Evangelina Rose

Serenity Jade

River Skye

Violet Jade(2 colors)

Amethyst Violet (cool people amethysts stone is purple/vioilet! and you can call her Amy

Jasmine Lily i like better

Belinda Nicole

Celeste Noelle

Desiree Marie

Seth David

James Amos

Ethan Daniel

James Bennett

James Calvin

James Dexter

James Edison

*i like james first and the other names middle

hope that helped a little!

I'd pick River Celeste or Violet Marie for a girl. Although, I'm not too crazy about either middle name.

Amos James or Bennett James for the boys.

I love all the boys names except Seth and Abel. Abel is TOO biblical (kinda like naming a kid Moses). Seth just sounds like cyst to me.

I love all the girls except: Belinda, Deseray, Jasmine, Amethyst actually I just like Evangalina and Violet really. Hah, sorry.

Amos, Bennet, Calvin and Evangelina are the best. I would name my kids those names. I like Asa too.

I love the name Evangeline Faith, not sure about Evangelina

Um... of the girls I like Serenity Faith or Violet Marie

Of the boys I like

Ethan James or Bennett James

• Alyssa

I would choose Serenity Grace or Amethyst Rose for a girl because those are amazing names and for Serenity you could nickname her Serena and Amethyst could be Amy or something.

For a boy I would choose Dexter James because it's really cool and spunky.Good luck!!!

Amethyst Rose or Celestina Marie

and

Bennett James

are my faves.