So, why do you guys prefer gals with long, dark, straight hair, over those with short, bright, curly hair ?

I always thought curly and short hair expresses freedom, rebeliness, no strings attached...:)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You answered your own question. Deep down guys want security, warmth, and a dependability.

• 4 years ago

Like ladies, adult men choose diverse issues. some like blondes...some like brunettes...some like gingers. some like short hair, some choose longer hair...some like curls and some like immediately. and that is only a regularly occurring selection...adult men preferring blondes will possibly in some unspecified time sooner or later fall in love with a brunette and under no circumstances provide a crap about what colour/length/type hair she has! and that i replied this kind because i'm ninety 9% certain you're asking this for extremely own motives and under no circumstances 'some type of tally' that they are doing on your type. self belief is what adult men are maximum interested in.

• 1 decade ago

i have long black hair that i straighten.. but not all guys prefer it.. Most guys prefer dark though becuase they are not known to be slutty with **** hanging out in all directions and slap so thick on their face it would take a bath to wash it of. Havent u ever heard of the saying 'brookside blonde'. it means slutty blonds. Not all guys liek sluts ya know!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey cool, i have long dark (black), naturally straight hair, some guys do actually talk to me but dats becuz i use my personality than looks. But it depends want kind of guys they are, looks dont matter much anymore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

freedom? no strings attached? yeah right...but then again my hairs not actually short...but this IS a good question...someone answer it and by someone i mean a guy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It really depends on the guy,

some like long dark hair

some don't

• 1 decade ago

I guess it depends on the guy. I have

long kind of dark, but not light hair. &

I always straighten it.

• 1 decade ago

girl:

i prefer --> long dark, layered crazily, highlighted hair.

mix of both i guess.

i just dont like short hair for some reason :(

• 1 decade ago

good question! I've got curly hair! I don't get it!

• 1 decade ago

not every guy likes long straight hair..

but ig uess it just looks better ona girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.