Help Needed: Should I give her a Christmas card, or not?

I've been out with this girl a few times, she kind of rejected me for a 4th date as she said she would text me and let me know whether she could do something on a certain day, she didn't text me and when I saw her on the Monday she just said she was "ill" and didn't fancy doing anything, it sounded like an excuse.... show more I've been out with this girl a few times, she kind of rejected me for a 4th date as she said she would text me and let me know whether she could do something on a certain day, she didn't text me and when I saw her on the Monday she just said she was "ill" and didn't fancy doing anything, it sounded like an excuse. Although I was disappointed in her for this, since then we have been getting on really well, she seems to enjoy talking to me, we have a laugh together,

I've had the feeling all along that she is not ready for a relationship as she got out of a three year one earlier this year, which could be the reason why she rejected a 4th date, perhaps feeling that a 4th date was a step too far, I don't know. Either way, I have left the ball in her court as I don't want to come across as desperate.

I'm going away for xmas this year for two weeks (she knows this), but didn't know whether to give her a Christmas card or not. I don't usually send cards, but wondered whether it would be a good thing to do. Nothing heavy just a nice Christmas card.

Even if she doesn't give me a card shall I give her one?? What do you think?