promotion image of download ymail app

How can i get a Divorce in Harris county, Texas. I don't want to get a lawyer.How do I start?

there is a one year old child involved , we both agree on getting a divorce.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you both agree on getting the divorce, then its considered uncontested. An uncontested lawyer does not need a lawyer, only contested ones.

    You can do on your own, I did, much cheaper than a lawyer and I used a document prep company to help me with the divorce, and child support/custody paperwork (

    You simply complete the documents, serve them to your spouse, then file them at the courthouse, and await a court date (if required by your state)

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.