Poll shows 79% of Americans approve of President Elect Obama's steps so far. What do you think of this?

...Of these results of the new CNN/Opinion Reserach poll? http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/09/Obama.poll/index.html Do you approve of the President Elect's transition process so far? Any particular appointment or ideas from him you like more than others? Or dislike? And express an opinion, if you like; On... show more ...Of these results of the new CNN/Opinion Reserach poll?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/09/O...

Do you approve of the President Elect's transition process so far? Any particular appointment or ideas from him you like more than others? Or dislike? And express an opinion, if you like; On the coincidence that Presidents don't usually poll this high except after national tragedies? Do you agree that the Bush years were one long national tragedy? And why or why not?

Obviously; I am interested in open discussion on any of these questions...
Update: Aahhh...Bemused by the respondents who don't like the polls' findings; So they simply blast the pollster. But I was hoping for some kind of real engagement with the question; Whether you approved of Obama or not...
Update 2: I appreciate ALL the answers; But I have to voice my dissent with the Bush defenders - Come on; Failure to prevent 9-11, Katrina debacle, Unnecessitated and often poorly managed war in Iraq, 2 economic recessions in a single Presidency, Etc. Etc... Now if a couple of things like this happened in one Presidency;... show more I appreciate ALL the answers; But I have to voice my dissent with the Bush defenders - Come on; Failure to prevent 9-11, Katrina debacle, Unnecessitated and often poorly managed war in Iraq, 2 economic recessions in a single Presidency, Etc. Etc...

Now if a couple of things like this happened in one Presidency; I could maybe buy the "Certain amount of tragedies happen in every Presidency" or "It's not all (or directly) his fault" arguments - But these many strikes?!?! I could have gone on-! Come on. Get real...I supported Obama but realize it's far too early to really judge what his Presidency will look like. But let's be honest - Bush was a nightmare. End of story...