Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to be a Computer retailer? i.e. selling desktop laptops etc, or retailing for co,. like Dell HP etc?

I mean, selling and becoming a authorized service partner of companies manufacturing computer and computer accessories?

Update:

I mean, selling and becoming a authorized service partner of companies manufacturing computer and computer accessories?

I have a very good knowledge in marketing such products, I am also a h/w service engineer, I have a very good software knowledge also.

I am an indian and stay in south india. the website referred by Katie here (thanks so much Katie) is for US market only.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would suggest checking the websites for the companies you're interested in doing business with, to find more information on how they handle this. For example, I went to the HP website and found links for all three branches of partnership that you're interested in, at: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/solutions/part...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.