How to be a Computer retailer? i.e. selling desktop laptops etc, or retailing for co,. like Dell HP etc?

I mean, selling and becoming a authorized service partner of companies manufacturing computer and computer accessories?

I have a very good knowledge in marketing such products, I am also a h/w service engineer, I have a very good software knowledge also.

I am an indian and stay in south india. the website referred by Katie here (thanks so much Katie) is for US market only.

Favorite Answer

I would suggest checking the websites for the companies you're interested in doing business with, to find more information on how they handle this. For example, I went to the HP website and found links for all three branches of partnership that you're interested in, at: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/solutions/part...