Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelLatin AmericaOther - Latin America · 1 decade ago

What place is cheapest to travel? Mexico or Ecuador?

Can anyone please provide some examples of the costs of things like accommodation/food/tequila!! haha not so much tequila.... (I am Australian too by the way).

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ecuador! Its amazing go there FAR MORE INTERESTING THAN MÉXICO.

But in all seriousness, Ecuador is much cheaper. A decent hotel room costs about $10 USD a night. Also so interesting, amazing indigenous culture, fantastic sights including huge mountains, amazon rainforest, and great beaches. ENJOY!

Source(s): Lived in Ecuador
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In general Ecuador.

• 1 decade ago

Ecuador is cheaper because Mexico is more tourist oriented. IN MY OPINION (hope I don't get shot for this) I think Mexico would be a better experience even if it more expensive.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you should imagine what are the places it truly is accessible you wont have the means to verify back once you grow old. also what type of backpacking you want to do. i advise you superstar studying about the vacationer archives on those routes you've discovered. i imagine the elements in would is the full to do routes volume a million, you will discover mountains, seashores, tropical rain woodland and they are very affordable. you are able to take the bus to flow from Ecuador to Peru and finally end up in Argentina. i'm Peruvian so i advise you come back to visit us. Very cool position, you wont be apologetic about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.