play netflix movies thru xbox 360?

I have my netflix set currently so I can watch movies on my PC. I also subscribe to the XBOX Live Gold plan. So, I'm thinking I have everything I need there to be able to connect the two and watch netflix movies on my tv through the xbox. My problem is my modem only has 1 jack outlet for an ethernet cable so I can't have the computer and the xbox hooked into the modem at the same time. I tried previously (for a different issue) to hook up a router which I thought would allow more ports for ethernet cables but it didn't work when I plugged everything in.

So...basically in a nutshell...is there a way to watch netflix movies through my xbox console while only having 1ethernet port on my modem???

Please help and if possible give step by step instructions as if I were a 5 year old. That would actually be much appreciated.

Thank You.

Favorite Answer

u don' need them connect at the same time. the xbox has ONLINE!!!!!! just go on the xbox marketplace and download netflix and u can log on to netflix trhough the xbox

I was about to answer and then I saw TGR's post. He's right so thumbs upt to TGR and good luck with the next router.

Buy more games ????????????