Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you inherited 5 million would your lifestyle turn self destructive or would you live life normally ?

im talking about too much partying,drugs/ alcohol etc. etc

• Best Answer

$5 million is not nearly enough to become self-destructive. $5 million isn't much money these days, I would lose more than half of it paying taxes and buying a house. The first couple months would definitely be full of partying, but it would probably get old, and how long could I afford "cocaine & sex" parties with just a couple million left. I'd set aside about $50,000 for partying. It would have to BYOC (bring your own coke) because I wouldn't have many parties on that budget if I were supplying everyone.

I would be the happiest lady in the whole wide world ! I would finally be

able to buy my darling little 2 bedroom ranch house with the little white

picket fence all around & stay in PA .Then if the man I meet wants me

to live in Florida with him I will live here 6 months & 6 months there !

Then we could both be very,very happy !

JMM

• ?

For me, self-destructive IS normal. Oh, you can never take on "too much" partying, drugs, booze, or anything else that "etc. etc" might pertain to, as long as you're willing to accept the risks!

• men7al

I'm good by nature so.I would be the same just work less hours and send a bounty hunter to kill a few ppl I hate..Does that count as being destructive?

I don't think it would. I've had a lot of money and never thought about...ok, wait.. the drinking maybe lol. I'd focus more on getting a car and a house before I'd go out and party.

Very Normal, As I Cruise 'Around The World'....lol...!!

• Stu

no, i did all my partying/drugs/boozing a few years back and i'm now content to be a hermit and just smoke a joint every once in a while.

No way! I would spend it on material things!!!!, not drugs, bc then i would be in jail and I couldn't use the money in jail.....lol

I'd trade it all in for gold coins and dive into it like Scrooge McDuck.

I would be a lot healthier looking and so would the rest of my family....