Rev Wright, Ayers, land deals, Selling Seats...are you sick of ALL THIS Obama CORRUPTION?

This crook has even taken office and there must be 20 scandals already....Good God........what's next?

• fdm215
    Favorite Answer

Actually I'm sick of FAKE Obama controversy and corruption claims from Neocons.

Obama had nothing to do with the actions of the governor.

what "corruption" was Wright involved in ?

regarding Ayers - since when is a bombing campaign considered a form of corruption ??

20 scandals ??? - Please , Do tell !!

I'm confused: what corruption was Wright and Obama, or Ayers and Obama involved in? 20 scandals? What are you ranting about?

I agree have we had any candidate in the past that has had this many scandals attached to them? No I think not and yet he was still elected in part because of the media cover up.

It is apparent that you have drunk the right wing cool aid! Don't bother putting your rantings here, just give Rush a call, he will love to hear from you.

• Sugar

You need to talk to the Governor.

Get over it already, the people voted, Obama won. Not everyone is going to like him... vote in someone better next election. Your b!tching isn't going to do any good. Find yourself something more productive to discuss.

No I am sick of the real dumba$$es that write questions like yours, Stupid, lies and pure BS. I bet you have Dubya's cojones on your chin right now too.

• Anna P

No scandals attached to Obama. Give it up.

Obama is not responsible for others actions Just like no one is responsible for this ignorant question except YOU!