promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Rev Wright, Ayers, land deals, Selling Seats...are you sick of ALL THIS Obama CORRUPTION?

This crook has even taken office and there must be 20 scandals already....Good God........what's next?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually I'm sick of FAKE Obama controversy and corruption claims from Neocons.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama had nothing to do with the actions of the governor.

what "corruption" was Wright involved in ?

regarding Ayers - since when is a bombing campaign considered a form of corruption ??

20 scandals ??? - Please , Do tell !!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm confused: what corruption was Wright and Obama, or Ayers and Obama involved in? 20 scandals? What are you ranting about?

• 1 decade ago

I agree have we had any candidate in the past that has had this many scandals attached to them? No I think not and yet he was still elected in part because of the media cover up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is apparent that you have drunk the right wing cool aid! Don't bother putting your rantings here, just give Rush a call, he will love to hear from you.

• Sugar
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You need to talk to the Governor.

• 1 decade ago

Get over it already, the people voted, Obama won. Not everyone is going to like him... vote in someone better next election. Your b!tching isn't going to do any good. Find yourself something more productive to discuss.

• 1 decade ago

No I am sick of the real dumba$$es that write questions like yours, Stupid, lies and pure BS. I bet you have Dubya's cojones on your chin right now too.

• Anna P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No scandals attached to Obama. Give it up.

• 1 decade ago

Obama is not responsible for others actions Just like no one is responsible for this ignorant question except YOU!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.