What is a new proxy, that was just made? My school had everything blocked, A-Z! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Favorite Answer

Sorry but the problem is all the school IT people are wise to this now. As we post them they block them. You have to find a site where you can join and they send you new ones. The trouble is you have to do that by someone you know. If you put it on here they join it and you send them the sites for them to block.

I have for you the solution not to your problem but a problem occuring through your solution. If they do keep blocking them, then you will need to use a software that allows one to surf the web freely.

Having lots of experience in this, I can tell you the perfect software is Ultrasurf. U will merely carry this software on ur USB, launch it from it's location, and wait for it to load up (Takes a second or two), when done so, it will open a browser with the companies homepage, in this, you can freely surf websites at a much faster speed than that of a proxy website, it's clean, easy, quick, foolproof and mostly undetectable, there is NO BETTER ANSWER! This can't be blocked either.

http://www.ultrareach.com/

it wont help you