Bert K
Bert K asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich arrested trying to sell Obama's Senate seat ?

Illinois, Chicago, Democrat, corruption ... is anyone really surprised, I mean apart from him being caught?

Favorite Answer

I am not surprised. Everything that surrounds Barack H. Obama is filth.

Expect more corruption scandals in the coming four years.

How do you know when a pollution is lying? Their lips

move. The one who makes the most sense to me is

the Governor of Alaska. Even she has a skeleton or

two in her closet. I hope and pray that Obama can

fix things---but he has lap full of (S-word) to deal with

from day one. Selling a senate? Business as usual!

When you say Chicago Illinois Democrat the next word that always comes to mind is corruption.

This issue has been on going since the beginning of our primary. The news is just now starting to report it. Why?

They have been knowing for a while now that Blagojevich was going to be arrested. He's been indicted for a while now, they just did Rezko first. This latest incident is just the icing on the cake. Just do a search for him and chicago sun times. You will see issues all the way back to Janurary of last year.

Now, all of sudden they report on it, when they find a tape where Blago willingly (do you think govenors with all that secret service allow themselves to be tape, please people come on) acts out a scene saying that Obama wouldn't take place in the bribe. LOL give me a break. America is like the Idol stage. God, you all play the part like a well rehearsed orchestra. LMAO.

I am serious. Republicans shouldn't count their chickens before they roost. They got past all the govenor's security and secretly recorded him saying that Obama refused to take part in the bribe. Obama is gonna come out of this looking like a hero.

• John A

Doesn't surprise me, but you can't label this one as just "democrat". Republican governor Ryan is already sitting in an Illinois jail. To me, you can't trust any politician coming out of Illinois.

• lilly4

Just another buddy of Obama's circle of close friends. Corruption at it's best.

Nope just shows you how corrupt any politician in Illinois is including Obama!

Source(s): Live in Illinois!

not surprised. It is typical Illinois politics. I wonder who snitched on him. I also wonder about who would cut the pie with the Governor. I also wonder what Obama was getting from this.

Wow. You Republicans are so very predictable!!! LOL!

I knew that you would try to link this man to Obama. You guys are really making me laugh now. Its funny because you really don't have anything real to go on. Aaawww.

However, I think the fact that you guys have to scrap so hard, shows how honorable Obama is.

So true! And I won't be surprised when they all get out of it either as the corruption runs deep in that party.