Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

who is the least funny famous stand up comedian?

lee evans... you are not funny..lol

• Best Answer

In modern terms I have to agree on Lee Evans. It's just too irritating for me.

I can't stick any of the old school racist stand ups, like Bernard Manning.

Lee Evans you are a ball of embarrassing sweat. Jimmy Carr - you are not a bit funny and you look peculiar. That buck toothed guy who has just been in trouble for dedicating an award to Karen Mathews - hate him so much I can't even remember his name!

• Chris Rock is not funny at all. All he does is yell and tell the same ole jokes over and over again.

Dane Cook isn't funny either. Some people swear he is a "Comedy God" or some ish.

And to agree with everyone else, Bob Saget. He actually called his daughter a b*tch in his HBO special.

• Lucy

Yep Chubby brown. Disgusting racist, sexist, homopbobic pig! Every person I have ever met who likes him as been a complete w***er and chavs love him so it says a lot about him too! He's the most unfunny comedian out there definatley.

What? Lee Evans is proper laugh out loud funny. For unfunny see Lenny Henry and Jo Brand.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gYK92VzEe_s

LMAO

Jimmy Carr

Russel Bland.

Her name is Margaret woo or cho I forget, but not funny at all and I noticed alot of her jokes were done years ago by other people.

to the ppl who said sarah silverman and kevin james, KEVIN JAMES?! are you kidding me, they are great, and K.J is underrated if you ask me. Chris Rock isn't that funny to me, he's just goofy and real. Eddie Griffin is soooo not funny to me. Im not a fan of George Lopez, im sure him being mexican has something in that equation. And that guy from MadTv who plays George Bush all the time is annoying.

Source(s): oh yea, and all those redneck comedians, just NOT funny. it's like mother goose comedians. but white ppl love that crap. take my chicken, it's krispy.

Bob Sagat