Vietnamese Gender Roles: Change and Continuity?

In the post war years (1975-present) how have vietnamese gender roles changed or become continuous

if you can, reference how the social theory of functionalism relates to it

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    Source(s): google
  • olympe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

this is an argument for women people who prefer to have babies because of the fact maximum are interior the midst of their education or only stepping right into a stable profession by employing the time its a stable thought to have babies. i could say in-between 20-30 at-least is a stable time and it incredibly sucks because of the fact while you're no longer very on time table with your profession and saving, you won't be waiting by employing 30 and would desire to attend to have young ones interior the years after. i had to have young ones atleast by employing 25 yet there's a slender danger that would happen. degree's take years then you certainly prefer to have your job out of your degree for years to shop in the previous you even evaluate having young ones. you would be wanting to have a house, a motor vehicle, all of the solid stuff, yet its tremendously no longer straightforward to realize all of that plus a stable quantity of mark downs for the youngster by employing that age. I doubt i visit even have young ones because of this yet at-least i'd desire to have money and alot of sources.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.