When Will Adoptees have a LEGAL Right to the truth of their own origins?

In the UK and many other Countries adoptees and people resulting from egg/sperm donation have a LEGAL right to the truth of their origins equal to any other human being. When do you envisage this will happen in the USA? Do you think access to the truth of ones own life is a human or civil right? Do you... show more In the UK and many other Countries adoptees and people resulting from egg/sperm donation have a LEGAL right to the truth of their origins equal to any other human being.

When do you envisage this will happen in the USA?

Do you think access to the truth of ones own life is a human or civil right?

Do you think the denial to adoptees and people resulting from egg/sperm donation, who want to know the truth of their own origins, is oppressive?
Update: "And a child that was adopted simply has no right to hound down his/her natural parents." So you feel adoptees as a class of people are stalkers or generally people capable of causing harm?
Update 2: ps. My situation was good, actually. I have wonderful Adoptive parents and am reunited with my Original family. Everyone's happy, thanks. But yes, I'm angry adopted people are discriminated against.