International Weather-codes?

Which / if specific weather-codes should I use to find the current weather conditions in Europe? I am able to find only the Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) code: Ams for weather in my chosen country, The Netherlands. Also which websites can I surf for specific Euro-weather conditions (also The Netherlands being my... show more Which / if specific weather-codes should I use to find the current weather conditions in Europe?
I am able to find only the Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) code: Ams for weather in my chosen country, The Netherlands.

Also which websites can I surf for specific Euro-weather conditions (also The Netherlands being my focal point)?

I try weather.com, accuweather.com and wunderground.com but these provide an entire European weather map. Thanks - or Bedankt! :-)

I'm seeking weather and situations within only certain regions w.i. The Netherlands.