Seriously considering leaving husband, but worried about financial aspect. Any tips?

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 1/2 years, during which, he was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. He's also a wonderful father to our 16 month old little girl. Since he got back from Iraq 9 months ago everything has been different. I realize that after 15 months of separation we wouldn't go back... show more My husband and I have been married for almost 2 1/2 years, during which, he was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. He's also a wonderful father to our 16 month old little girl.

Since he got back from Iraq 9 months ago everything has been different. I realize that after 15 months of separation we wouldn't go back to the same little life we had before the deployment...we magically became parents somewhere in there too. But we changed it ways I didn't anticipate. He's become more easily angered, closed off, and just plain mean. I find myself looking forward to him leaving for work. And when he come home I become immediately stressed and extremely emotional. He didn't used to say things just to be mean, but now its a daily occurrence. I've been miserable for months and not one day has passed without me thinking of leaving him. I've been seeing a therapist for a reason unrelated to this, but have been talking to him about all of this hoping it would help. My husband, on the other hand, has repeated told me that we don't have any problems and doesn't thinks counseling is necessary. He knows I'm on the brink of leaving him and asks me not to go, but does nothing to show me he wants me to stay. I don't want to raise my daughter in a home where her parents are constantly fighting or ignoring each other. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom and about to start school in next semester. My husband is the sole source of income in the family and my family is all over 1000 miles away. I know at this point I should leave him if he's not willing to fix our marriage.

What steps should I take? How do I do this with school starting in a month? Can I do it and school too? Do I get my own cell phone plan or just pay half of existing family plan? I guess its just the financial part I'm worried about...I'm just a high school graduate who hasn't had a job in a long time since being a stay-at-home mom / Army wife. I really don't know what I'm doing. How often should he see our daughter? How often to call him and let him talk to her? Any tips?
Update: Yes, I have talked to my husband...many times, over many months. I've done it calmly, I've gotten angry, I've cried...nothing I say to him seems to get through. I tried again the day before yesterday and was so calm it surprised even me. I told him how miseralbe I am...I have been. I told him... show more Yes, I have talked to my husband...many times, over many months. I've done it calmly, I've gotten angry, I've cried...nothing I say to him seems to get through. I tried again the day before yesterday and was so calm it surprised even me. I told him how miseralbe I am...I have been. I told him I'm highly considering leaving. He looked shocked, but said nothing. I just felt nothing...not sad, angry...just tired of having to tell him the same thing over and over again and never have it sink it. Actions speak louder than words...maybe he'll finally get it.