Can somebody please help me translate these four paragraphs from English into Spanish?

I am currently learning Spanish in school and am struggling. Can someone with good Spanish grammar skills translate the following for me to help me. I truly, greatly appreciate it and owe you my life if you do. MUCHOS GRACIAS:) and PLEASE DONT USE ANY TRANSLATION WEBSITES... they don't work very well.... show more I am currently learning Spanish in school and am struggling. Can someone with good Spanish grammar skills translate the following for me to help me. I truly, greatly appreciate it and owe you my life if you do. MUCHOS GRACIAS:)
and PLEASE DONT USE ANY TRANSLATION WEBSITES... they don't work very well. plez

PLEASE TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING:

Estimado sra. MercaSur

Good day to you. This letter is in reference to our meeting with Carlos Frutos that took place on the fifteenth of September.

Our telephone company called Telefonia, which is based in London, is well established throughout England and we wish it to expand further to Spain. We sell all types of telephones for the home and also cellular phones. We believe that the people of Spain will love our telephone. So on the second of June, there is an Intercom Fair in Madrid, in which we wish to advertise and propagate our telephone. We need your services in designing a poster for this event. We want a design featuring a painting of Pablo Picasso. Maybe you can put one of his paintings behind the text.

As discussed in our meeting with Carlos Frutos, the cost of the poster in fifty dollars and this price includes the cost of postage.

The poster must arrive well in advance for our exhibition stand at the Intercom Fair in Madrid on the second of June. If it does not arrive by early April, I regret to inform you that we will cancel our order from you. Before printing the final version, please send samples to our office in London by the first of March.

We are looking forward to view the sent samples and we would like to thank you for your services and are pleased to do have you do this service for us. We hope in the future you will do further business with us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Nat Maguire.

Atentamente
Sam