Have you ever forged/faked your parent's signature?

Our parents had to sign our math test if we got 70% or below and return to school the next morning, and I faked my Mom's signature because I didn't want my parents to see my low grade, and I handed it in today, but later today when I left my purse in her classroom and went to go get it a few hours later. My teacher wasn't in the room i saw a sticky note on my math teacher's computer that said my phone number and underlined "call tonight!" I wonder if she was calling about my purse because it had my school id in it or because my signature may have looked a little different. I just want stories that make me feel better and not so guilty. Also, were you caught? What happened? I never get in trouble!

• L.M.L
    Favorite Answer

In 4th grade I did for my report cards. When my mom asked why her signature was on the paper, I told her that my grandma signed it in her name because she wasn't home. I think my mom knew I was lying but she never confronted me about it further. I look back now and can't believe I even did that considering it was stupid report card.

No, I never did that when I was younger because I knew what BIG trouble I would get in if I was caught and it wasn't worth it.

Tell your mom that you signed her signature because you were in a rush & just forgot about getting the signature until you were already at school and the paper needed to be turned in....and I'd do that before your teacher calls.

And if I were you, I wouldn't do that again. (Mom's usually let things slide once, but if it happens again she won't trust you anymore.)

Source(s): I'm a mom!

one think of 15 is in simple terms too old for paddling from all of us. i became in Catholic college and paddling became portion of the guidelines, and my father and mom insisted. That became not in simple terms embarrassing it became a brilliant kind of soreness. As far a forging a signature, we'd long gone to detention and then whipped at living house which became not relaxing in any respect. by no skill a solid thought, by using fact as quickly as you get away with it, then you certainly will do it back. i could loathe the paddling inspite of the indisputable fact that. yet think of you have a case why you prefer to forge that so which you do not get paddled and that's your protection once you get caught. i think of there are abuse regulations now and think of you could asked regulation enforcement or your college counselor which you have rights.

• Andrea

In high school I was the girl that people would come to for their notes.( Please excuse Johnny for being absent on Tuesday as he was ill.) I never needed one for myself. Now that I'm a Mom I say have your Mom sign the papers. I never got caught but I don't no if the students who's papers I signed ever got caught.

I hate to admit Ive done it once or twice before, but always ended up telling them the truth. Be honest with your mom, shes more likely to take it better from you than the teacher, and if you tell your mom she'll most likely cover for you when/if the teacher calls her so you wont be in a worse situation with your teacher.

Source(s): me

I used to, but with my mom's permission. It was usually a field trip permission slip, or a tardy slip-things like that. If she was too busy to sign it, she'd allow me to sign it for her. I never abused the privilege.