help me get a free cheer mix?
i need anyone that know anything bout cheerleading to help or just watever. ok so its my try to make a new dance for halftime and i need a song can you guys help and a might need a few dance moves to get started but i really need music our squad loves hip hop so anything along that line and you know no bad stuff in it
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
I think it's great that your squad does Hip Hop cheer! So cool! Love the idea!
I don't do cheer, but I do dance Hip Hop and Krump, and sometimes our moves incorporate jazz, contemporary or cheerobics, so maybe I could help suggesting some songs that I have used before.
1. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
2. Low - Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain
3. Gimme More - Britney Spears
4. Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
5. The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & DOE
6. Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake
7. All for You - Janet Jackson
8. Hung Up - Madonna
Hope I have helped a little! All the best for your choreography!