Is perfume or cologne more attractive to you (girls)?

I am a lesbian and very big on fragrance because I know it drives women crazy. Girls that I hang out with always compliment me on how good I smell, especially when I wear men's cologne (I am very femme though). I am going to be hanging out (and who knows what else) with a woman that I am crazy about and want to know opinions on what is more attractive on girls--cologne or perfume. I know I can't lose either way, but just curious :-)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Perfume for sure. It's so sexy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I personally like tomboy/butch girls who wear men's cologne.

I had a kind of slightly tomboyish/ "hard femme" type ex g/f once who wore a cologne/perfume called "Chemistry" by Clinique.

I looooved that smell. I called it her "come f**k me cologne". :P I'm not sure if it was a men's cologne or a women's perfume though. But either way, she looked butch and it still smelled really good on her. Like it didn't smell all girly, ya know?

Source(s): Personal preference
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not sure what the difference is between cologne and perfume, but my partner doesn't like scents except this one lotion called Tahitian Orchid.... they also make a body spray and other stuff in this smell. When we're not together, I wear Chance by Chanel or Ici but I dont know who makes it. I had some men's cologne that drove me wild, but my sister smelled it and swiped it for her husband. Kinda ruined my envisions when I wore it, knowing my BIL was wearing it to turn on my sister.

• i love perfume---it drives me crazy. Ask my gf, when she puts on perfume i cant keep away from her..lol

i like cologne 2 but i think it smells a little 2 strong sometimes but i dont kare...u will be fine with either

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Cologne!!! The ladies love when I wear davidoff cool water (;

• I'm bi and personally like gurly perfume it smells better.If I felt like smelling something masculine I would be with a boy.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah! I like the light fruity scents tho! I don't like men's cologne :/

my dad always puts too much, and it makes me dizzy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ah such a good question...

I'd say a light mens aftershave (or cologne, in the UK we say aftershave :) )

I love girls that do that ;-)

• 1 decade ago

i mean seriously we're not men.... but a little cologne does make the ladies crazyy. ;]

• 1 decade ago

oou i'm the same way :) have you smelt the usher colgne? i love it. my favorite perfume would be vera wang- princess :)

Source(s): i wear both :D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.