promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where is the Problem for the Left on the appointments of Obama? Who in this list are ya’ll talking about?

Where is the Problem for the Left on the appointments of Obama? Who in this list are ya’ll talking about?

I don’t get it? And why or how can anyone on the right say Obama is going to the right? are you all really buying this stuff??

Secretary of:

Department of Homeland Security: Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano

The Arizona governor is a well-known abortion supporter who vetoed a partial birth abortion ban, and in 2005 earned praise from NARAL for forcing Arizona pharmacies to distribute the morning-after pill despite moral objections.

Health and Human Services: former Senate Democratic leader Tom Daschle

Daschle gained notoriety for his consistently pro-abortion voting record in his years as Democratic Senate majority leader. Daschle blocked votes on five major pro-life bills that passed the U.S. House, and in 2002 wrote a letter to his constituents asking for donations to NARAL.

Secretary of the Interior: Raúl M. Grijalva - The Democratic Congressman from Arizona, first elected in 2002, is a steady supporter of abortion, same-sex "marriage," and embryonic stem cell research. A partisan figure who voted 97.5% along party lines during the current Congress, Grijalva sports a 100% pro-choice rating from NARAL.

Commerce: New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson:says he is personally opposed to abortion; yet the Democrat has worked against true marriage and pushes so vehemently for unrestricted "reproductive rights" he was named a "Champion of Choice" by NARAL in January of 2007.

Domsetic Policy Council Director: Melody Barnes - The former board member at both EMILY's List and Planned Parenthood has earned a reputation as an "unabashed" liberal after dedicating much of her career to advancing unfettered embryonic stem-cell research and abortion. She supports tax-payer funded abortions, and opposes any bans on partial birth abortion.

Though there are other issues this one was the easiest to put out there but it is all the same thing and I could go on but anyway to finish the list

Director of the Office of Management and Budget Peter Orszag.

Attorney General : Eric Holder

National Security Advisor (retired) General James L. Jones, a former NATO commander.

Defense: Robert Gates (incumbent)

State: New York Senator, Hillary Clinton

Treasury: Timothy Geithner

Veterans Affairs: Army General Eric K. Shinseki

Susan Rice Ambassador to the United Nations, a post now re-elevated to Cabinet-Level

Who in this list are ya’ll talking about? too far to the right? WHAT come on now lets be serious and honest

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

These are centrist appointments. It's absurd to suggest they are too far the right.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

being democrat does not consistently mean "left" the stamping of ft is coming from the progressives of the far left who thought they have been given bam elected and are not seeing any "real" liberals being appointed. I could say that i will have been incorrect approximately obama, by using fact, on condition that he's been elected, he's been demonstrating elementary experience and is being pragmatic approximately certainty. too undesirable for all of the libs who have been used to win an election. '

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will answer this question when im done READING IT. I almost fell asleep reading your question and i still am reading it. Cant stand long questions. No offense.

• 1 decade ago

my goodness!! the man isn't even in office yet!! he'll handle it!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Could you shorten your question please....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.