What do you think this crazy dream means? ?

I had a dream that I had a baby, but that there was a twin that had dissolved at some point during the pregnancy. The tissues from the dissolved twin were in the lungs of the healthy baby, threatening its life. In the dream I had no idea I had even been pregnant, I just woke up in the hospital with no idea how I... show more I had a dream that I had a baby, but that there was a twin that had dissolved at some point during the pregnancy. The tissues from the dissolved twin were in the lungs of the healthy baby, threatening its life. In the dream I had no idea I had even been pregnant, I just woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there, and all this baby stuff was going on.

The dream started with me in a parking lot looking for my car, next thing I know I wake up in a hospital, TOTALLY confused. I wandered around the parking lot of the hospital until somebody came and told me I had been brought by ambulance, it was actually pretty scary. There was NO ONE in the dream that I knew. I kept asking to call my husband, but I never could for some reason.

I haven't had a baby in ten years.

What gives?