No more Polaroid Pictures--Boo Hoo!?

Who else is sad that Polaroid will no longer be making their instant film and cameras after this year? No more "shake it like a polaroid picture". I for one think this sucks. Of course I love the technology of the digital camera. Hence the reason polaroid is shutting down the instant picture business. I will, however very much miss the nostalgia of the instant polaroid. Anyone else out there feel my pain?

Favorite Answer

For what it's worth, the Polaroid technology was sold to Fuji, who also makes instant film.

It's a bit sad, but Polaroid was very expensive compared to its only other competition. It's the large format film that most people are lamenting.

Yeah, I just heard about this. I asked for a Polaroid camera and black and white Polaroid Film for Christmas and was informed that they were no long making them, bummer!!

my pain runs deep! i agree wit you