Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

ashlee simpson................?

ok well i was just wondrin' what do u think ashlee simpson would wear and stuff. and how would she act... whats her personality like ? x

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ashlee Nicole Wentz (born October 3, 1984 as Ashlee Nicole Simpson), now professionally known as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is an American pop rock singer-songwriter, and occasional actress. Simpson-Wentz, who is the younger sister of pop singer Jessica Simpson, rose to prominence in mid-2004 through the success of her number-one début album Autobiography and the accompanying reality series The Ashlee Simpson Show. Simpson received widespread criticism when she used a pre-recorded vocal track on Saturday Night Live in October 2004. Following a North American concert tour and a film appearance, Simpson released a second number-one album, I Am Me, in October 2005. Her third album, Bittersweet World, was released in April 2008. The following month, she married fellow musician Pete Wentz and announced that they were expecting a child. On November 20, 2008, Simpson-Wentz gave birth to their son, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.

• 5 years ago

Jessica Simpson

• 1 decade ago

Don't tell me your going to start acting like her...Don't be a poser, and a Ashlee Simpson wannabe. It's lame.

• geri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What do I think Ashlee Simspon would wear?

She is a real person you know.. she's not a character from the Sims.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.