Has anyone shopped at Steve and Barry's? ?

What is it like? I've heard they have really cheap stuff but is it good quality? What store would you compare it to?

Favorite Answer

Steve and Barry's sells all types of clothes for all genders and ages- infants, kids, men, and women. Graphic t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, shoes, polos, and jackets are the best-selling items. They also carry celebrity lines by PGA golfer Bubba Watson, NBA players Stephon Marbury and Ben Wallace, actresses Sarah Jessica Parker and Amanda Bynes, tennis pro Venus Williams, and surf legend Laird Hamilton. The company is going out of business, however, so if you plan on visiting, I would suggest that it be soon. Merchandise is going very fast due to the fact that everything in the store (no item is more than 25 dollars full price) is discounted anywhere from 30 to 60% off. www.steveandbarrys.com has a store locator that will give you all the locations for your state, with addresses and phone numbers. I would compare Steve and Barry's to Target and Old Navy, both in merchandise selection and price, although Steve and Barry's is lower than both of them in regards to price. As far as quality goes, obviously the quality is not quite as good as you might find someplace else, but that is due to the low prices. Most shoppers are repeat customers and love the items, and we receive very few reports of quality issues with the clothes.

Source(s): Hope it helps :) Assistant Manager at S&B's in MN

Steve and Barry's is a very good save. The Bitten line through Sarah Jessica Parker and costly through Amanda Bynes have somewhat lovable clothing and its all somewhat decrease priced. I save at American Eagle too and that they have got somewhat lovable stuff, yet Steve and Barry's is in simple terms as lovable and its extra fee-effective.

Yes, and oh how I wish that there was one closer to me. My best friend from Louisiana (I'm from Florida) told me about SnB a while bag and so she convinced me to drive with her to Georgia just to shop there. Believe me, once I got there, I knew it was worth it. Their stuff is SOOOO cheap, good quality, and great styles for girls and guys of all ages. Everything I got there was like $6 and under. It was heaven. They carry Amanda Bynes's clothing line, as well as Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line. I love their stuff. I wish I lived closer. I drove 45 minutes to get there from my house in Florida, and you bet your bottom dollar that I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Oh yeah, I would compare it to something like a mixture of Old Navy, Delias, Alloy, and American Eagle.

Their stuff pretty much rocks! You wont be disappointed!

Source(s): personal experience