Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

whos hotter, selena gomez or miley cyrus?

im a huge fan of miley but my ex had an obsession over her. i dont know if it was because i liked her or what?

WHOS HOTTER I THINK MILEY IS

Favorite Answer

Neither - they are children. It's ooky to call either one "hot." As for who's cuter - Selena Gomez.

i think Selena Gomez is so much prettier than Miley. I thought it was a bit mean of Miley to make those youtube videos mocking selena, which is why i prefer Selena

• Selena Gomez is CUTER than Miley. Miley has no self-esteem because if she did, she would not post pictures of herself in underwear all over the web. She's just stupid.

• I don't think either of them are hot, but Selena Gomez is really cute and beautiful.

• Erika

Taylor rapid is probable the main tasty female interior the international Her song is bomb and character is so dazzling :) that's kinda weird and wonderful that hes 24 and miley's like 15.... yet I easily have an obsession for Taylor rapid. yet she's 2 and nil.5 years older than me and that i'm not into her in THAT way haha yet taylors the main appropriate and has the main suitable song :D

selena gomez

Michelle D is right. I hope the asker of this question is from the ages of 11-17

Gomez has gorgeous hair

Miley beats her by a mile in every direction.

Selena's eyes are wayyy close together, its creepy, and she has a huge head.

(I HATE HER VOICE. SO FRICKEN ANNOYING.)

• selena

thats a no brainer