UFO Vs. Uriah Heep Vs. Steppenwolf Vs. Bachman-Turner Overdrive .....?

REGARDLESS of sub-sound differences , who would win the golden medal , the silver , the bronze and the fourth place in a match between these bands careers based on the following features : (importance) , (creativity & talent) , (charisma) and (fanbase world-wide) .

UFO / Uriah Heep / Steppenwolf / Bachman-Turner Overdrive

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I was in a quandry deciding on #1 and #2 because Steppenwolf was a huge band in the late 60's and was one of my favorites back then, but along came Uriah Heep in the early 70's which I liked even more.

UFO has to come after those two bands for me.

BTO I considered more of a pop band although I enjoy quite a few of their songs very much too.

1) Uriah Heep

2) Steppenwolf

3) UFO

4) BTO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None are/were very important, charismatic, talented, or had a huge fanbase to my knowledge, but choosing the lesser of evils:

Gold - Steppenwolf. They were on the radio, they sorta rocked, my friends and I actually thought they were good for a few years back then, and they helped the Easy Rider soundtrack and the VH1 "Where are they now?" series (I forget the real name of it).

Silver - BTO. Hated them, but they were extremely popular for a couple years.

Bronze - Uriah Heep. I've heard of them but can't think of a song they did anymore, which probably means they weren't so important and didn't have a big fanbase.

Fourth - UFO. Never heard of them. Maybe if I googled them I'd find out they were a really important influence on someone, but I love music, I'm from that era, and am guessing if I never heard of them they weren't so important.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gold - Uriah Heep

Silver- BTO

Bronze- Steppenwolf

Fourth - UFO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

steppenwolf

bachman-turner

uriah heep

UFO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1- uriah heep

2- steppenwolf

3- bachman-turner overdrive

4- ufo

• 1 decade ago

1. bto

2. steppenwolf

3. uriah heep

4. ufo

• 1 decade ago

I can only make such a decision based on personal taste and specific songs I love. You know they can't be really compared at all and the facts you state...well they are relative too.....because you could say...: back then or now?

URIAH HEEP

UFO

BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE

STEPPENWOLF

• 1 decade ago

uriah heep, ufo, steppenwolf, bto

• Pammy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Steppenwolf

BTO

Uriah Heep

UFO

it should be interesting to see how this turns out! LOL

• 1 decade ago

wow. this is a toughie.

UFO is great but underrated and underplayed.

BTO

Steppenwolf

UFO

Uriah Heep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.