Angelika asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文大師們幫我翻成英文可以嗎?

我相信你們大家應該都比我了解網路的功用與

方便性, 所以我今天將挑選網路購物的部份來說, 以下我所要

介紹的有關網路購物的部份全是參照我個人的意思及經驗分享

,希望大家能夠仔細聽。

第一我所要講的是網路購物它的方便性

網路購物有多方便?你只需要在家裡上網

選擇你要的商品,決定價錢合理,點選購買

即可成功購得,完全不需要出門購選,也不需

要將近賣家,點選完之後,你只需要選擇付款方式

例如ATM轉帳、貨到付款或是便利超商取貨等。

真是經濟又實惠。

過了幾天之後,你的商品還會配送到你家門口

或是家裡付近的超商,完全不需要浪費你多餘的

時間出門購選。是不是很方便呢?

然而,網路購物也是有它不方便的地方

你的商品無法換貨,或是你故障的商品

賣家不會負責任,還有一個最重要的,就是

你無法馬上付款就馬上得到商品,你必需要等

一到二個星期。

根據網路購物的方便性與不方便性

我還要談有關於網路詐騙的部份

給你們一些例子,利用ATM轉帳,很容易

被詐騙集團詐取你的金錢。他們只需要動點手腳

你的錢就會自動匯入他們的帳戶,還有的詐騙集團

會假裝自己是賣家,告知你的錢還未轉入帳戶無法

幫你寄商品之類的話,要求你再做一次轉帳。

而且有些賣家還會收到了你的錢,但卻一直沒有

將你的商品郵寄給你,就像人間蒸發一樣消失了。

雖然網路購物很方便,但是防範詐騙集團是很重要的事情

希望大家可以小心避免用ATM轉帳,盡量用貸到付款的方式

比較安全。如果你能夠把這些資訊緊記在心,

你就可以很輕鬆愉快的使用網路購物的方便性,

但如果很不幸地,你被詐騙了,也別灰心,快打165

防詐騙電話請求他們的協助。

希望大家能在這次的演講當中或得一些網路購物的正確知識。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I believe that you all understand the utility and the convenience of the Internet better than I.So today I am telling you about the part of online shipping.The following online shopping part I am introducing to you are all my individual thoughts and experiences.I hope all of you could listen carefully.

First, I am talking about how convenient online shopping is.All you have to do is pick the product you want on the Internet.If you think the price is reasonable, just click"buy" and you can purchase it.You don't have go out to pick the products, neither have to meet the seller.After you pick the products, you only need to choose the way you make the payment.You can choose to pay it with ATM transfers accounts, cash on delivery(COD), or get the goods in the convenience store.It's such a good deal.A few days later, your goods will be delivered to your house or the convenience stores in your neighborhood.It totally saves your time from going out for the purchase.Isn't it convenient?

However, there are also some inconvenient part of online shopping.You cannot exchange the goods you bought, also, the store will have no responsibilities to your goods if they broke.Last but ot least, you cannot get the goods as soon as you pay the bill.You have to wait for one or even two weeks.

I still want to talk to you about the convenience and the inconvenience about the Internet fraud.For instance, it's really easy to be defrauded transferring accounts with ATM. The fraud ring only need to do some device and your money would be remitted into their account.Some fraud rings even pretend themselves to be the seller, telling you that the money haven't been remitted into the accont so they cannot deliver the goods to you.They will demand you transfer again.And though the sellers get the money you remitted, some of them would not deliver your goods to you.They just disappear.

(後兩段我寄給您..要去信箱看喔..)

...XD

Source(s): ..