Are you a person who likes to show off the latest fashions? Or are you someone who looks too ____41____? Students in Taiwan and all over the world spend a lot of time and money ____42____ about fashion.
One tip on how not to be a fashion freak is to buy only a few pieces of clothing every season. It is much more elegant and creative to use your imagination when ____43____ what to wear, ____44____ buying all new clothes. If you just buy the newest fashions you’ll ___45____ looking like everyone else; you will also spend a lot of money.
Why not buy a handbag or pair of shoes that you can match with something else already in your closet? That way, your clothes can better show your personality, not the personality of someone else.
41. ( ) A. make up B. tired up C. done up D. taken out
42. ( ) A. to think B. thinking C. to be thinking D. to be thought
43. ( ) A. to decide B. decided C. deciding D. decides
44. ( ) A. more than B. instead of C. come up with D. rather than
45. ( ) A. end up B. make up C. take to D. to the way
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
42. B <因為前面有spend的用法,spend time doing sth>
44. B<1.中文解釋代替 2.insteat of +ving>