Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫幫我翻譯以下段落,不要機器翻譯喔,謝謝啦

I think my mother's English almost had an effect on limiting my possibilities in life as well. Sociologists and linguists probably will tell you that a person's developing language skills are more influenced by peers. But I do think that the language spoken in the family, especially in immigrant families which are more insular, plays a large role in shaping the language of the child. And I believe that it affected my results on achievement tests, I.Q. tests, and the SAT. While my English skills were never judged as poor, compared to math, English could not be considered my strong suit. In grade school I did moderately well, getting perhaps B's, sometimes B-pluses, in English and scoring perhaps in the sixtieth or seventieth percentile on achievement tests. But those scores were not good enough to override the opinion that my true abilities lay in math and science, because in those areas I achieved A's and scored in the ninetieth percentile or higher

Rating
  • devin
    Favorite Answer

譯:我想我媽媽的英語也幾乎影響我一生中極致可能能力的發揮

,社會學家和語言學家大概將會告訴你,一個人的語言技巧的發展受到同儕間較大的影響.但我篤定認為在家庭中所說口語的語言.特別是在移入的家庭,是頗具島國之狹隘心態,在塑造孩童的語言能力扮演一重大的角色.並且我相信這會影響我成就測驗,智力測驗,SAT(學術性向能力測驗)的結果.其間我的英語技巧能力從未被判定薄弱,相較於數學,英語不被認為是我的強項,在學成績我為中等良好,大致得B,有時B+,在成就測驗得分百分比大概落在第六十或第七十,但是這樣的分數並不足以推翻我真正能力在數學和科學的觀點,因為這些領域我獲得A以及在百分比得分達第九十或更高

以上提供,希望對貴方會意有幫助

I hope that it will be helpful to you.

Source(s): 喜歡研讀之心得