Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Is there any fawking doubt that California is the best state in America?

Best weather, largest population, most diverse population, best economy, awesome sports teams, hollywood, theme parks, clubs, education, etc..

As of 2007, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.812 trillion, the largest in the United States.

31 minutes ago

Cal Tech, Berkeley, USC, UCLA, UC Irvine, UC Santa Barbara, Stanford...

25 minutes ago

Club Sport League

Oakland Raiders American Football National Football League

San Diego Chargers American Football National Football League

San Francisco 49ers American Football National Football League

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Baseball Major League Baseball

Los Angeles Dodgers Baseball Major League Baseball

Oakland Athletics Baseball Major League Baseball

San Diego Padres Baseball Major League Baseball

San Francisco Giants Baseball Major League Baseball

Golden State Warriors Basketball National Basketball Association

Los Angeles Clippers Basketball National Basketball Association

Los Angeles Lakers Basketball National Basketball Association

Sacramento Kings Basketball National Basketball Association

Modesto Bearcats Basketball American Basketball

And Gbby dude who the fawk likes to live in Tropical or Cold climate? LMFAO you are retarded.

Favorite Answer

West Side til I die!!!

Source(s): me

Best weather : False. That's your personal opinion, some people like the warm tropics, some like the cold mountains. And northern California can be a dreary place sometime.

Largest Population: Yes, but that is because you have the largest state. If you go by people per square mile, California is number 11th on the list behind places like New Jersey, Rhode Island, Mass. So you may have more people but is not as densely populated as other states.

Most diverse population: Hawaii is currently the nations most diverse state with a non-white population by 60%. If you want to go by cities, its Manhattan.

Best Economy: The top 5 states with the best economy is Texas, New York, Viriginia, Florida, Idaho. California is tied with Utah for #6.

Awesome Sports Teams: Raiders, Chargers, 49ers, A's, Padres, Giants, Dodgers, Mighty Ducks, LA Kings, Sharks, Clippers, Lakers, Sacramento Kings. ==== 27 total championships. The Yankees, themselves have won 26. Its safe to say that they do not have the best sports team seeing that 6 of those teams havent won a championship, 5 have won less than 4 and then u have the 49ers with 5 and the Lakers with 9.

Clubs: You can't really put a measure on this, again because people have different opinions.

Education : California has the 31st WORST education system in the states.

SO based on everything I just told you, there is much doubt that California is the best state in America. In fact, everything that you stated its the best in, it truly is not. So your absolutely wrong and an idiot if you think that California is in fact the best state.

Its also nice to see that you placed sports, Hollywood, theme parks, and clubs in front of education. This just shows why you as a Californian don't know jack. I was also pretty sure there was doubt when you wrote "fawking".

edit:

I'm the retarded one??? You didn't disprove anything I said. They are number one in state GDP, because once again you are the biggest state. If you want a more accurate number, u look at GDP per capita, which California is not the highest in. Just because you name a few colleges, doesn't make a states level of education go up. Education encompasses high school, middle school, etc and California is far from the top of the list. For sports u listed several teams, congrats, I can type too. Cali is mediocre in regards to sports, as proven by the fact that they haven't had too many championships. And I'm pretty sure people live in the tropics and they live in cold, because last time i checked, with the exception on Antarctica, the whole world is inhabited. I was merely trying to state that people enjoy living in different types of habitats.

Face it, you got proven wrong, I backed it up with facts and you can't take it. California is not the best state, because there is no "best" state. Stop being so elitist, your one of the reasons why other countries don't like us.

• Kelly

Oh yeah? From a football stand point (since this is the section you're in) how are the Raiders, Chargers and 49ers working out for ya?

not to mentioned 3 NFL football teams: San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, and Oakland Raiders

Best economy? Is that why they just laid off tons of teachers? Best education? You have got to be kidding me. People are moving from California to Texas in drones! Why is that, if California is so great? Some of the biggest douches I have ever seen and met are from California. You are joking right? WoW!

Wildfires, earthquakes, mudslides, gang violence, terrible economy, smog, gridlock traffic, and LA doesn't even have a pro team. No, I'll stay here where i can breathe and enjoy the best football region in the country. Southside!

Yeah what you pay for a tiny house there you could get a mansion in the South. Come on dude your Gov. is the Terminator. Yes it is a very entertaining state to say the least, my Uncle lives there.

hahahahaaha what a joke. This is how I see it.

Droughts and wildfires

Overpopulation

State is almost broke actually

Hollywood= liberals and cult joining retards

I live in Michigan and I'd rather be here than California.

If you like granola cereal, FRUITS AND NUTS WITH A FEW FLAKES SPRINKLED IN.

California has nothing to do with Football(American).

I will give you usc and raiders, but not that texas is. I live in monhans tx. Texas RULES!