Lorenzo asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What will Obama find first: eligibility papers, bin Ladin, or whoever killed the choir director at Trinity?

Best Answer

None from the List! Those are hard Job and i don't think he'll be able to do it...!!!

Well I have to say, I love this question. Obama will never find the elegibility papers, or Bin Ladin. You and I both now what happened to the choir director. But getting that person to admit it, is another story.

I can almost guarantee that he will find the person who killed the choir director first. He will never find Bin Ladin, The eligibility papers fall somewhere in between, although I kind of doubt those ever being found either.

With a map, a compass, a hot nosed blood hound and a good Indian guide he might be able to find his a**, but I doubt that all of that will help him find the truth.

As for Bin Laden, that a hole is smarter than a fox, and B.O. isn't going to hunt too hard for him, unless he is the one selling B.O. his smokes at the corner 7-11. And he probably hired the hit on the choir director at Trinity.

Lets hope our military DO find Bin Ladin. Obama isn't a police officer. He isn't charged with solving murders in Chicago.

Bin Laden is probably dead. If he were alive he would be mocking us on you tube every day. Obama tossed Wright under the bus so he doesn't care about the choir director. That leaves eligibility...That is being printed up now and all he has to do is pay off the forensic experts.

• Sasha

He won't be able to do none of the above. Maybe Bin Laden will find BO instead. That would be nice to see. If only I could be a fly. I would love to see that out come. He should meet with him under no pre conditions. That would be great.

Good Question .......BHO is unable to produce either his eligibilty papers ( Illinois State Senate Records, Original Birth Certificate, etc. ) + is also unable to produce Bin Laden.........however.......There is NO doubt in my mind that Obama knows exactly who murdered his gay Trinity Church choir director friend , Donald Young, in December, 2006 because Young was murdered shortly after he confessed to engaging in oral sex with Obama.

Having said that; Obama stands a small chance of finding his eligibility papers first & an even smaller chance of finding Bin Laden next but BHO will NEVER admit to finding who killed Donald Young.

the papers. Today the U.S. Supreme Court said it will not review the case of the birth certificate. So it's now officially over.

I think neither of these three - probably he will find a blueprint for a freeway to nowhere, so he can weaken further the economy by creating fake jobs and greater budget deficit (and then move to Kenya or Indonesia for early retirement). Who knows, however, maybe while trying to bury his secrets deep enough he will find Hoffa... :)

He might take the same proactive approach OJ took to find the real killers of Nicole and Goldman. I expect the same results. None.