Is Amy Dumas (Lita) going to comeback to the WWE?

I keep hearing rumors about Lita coming back to the WWE. Some people say they read it in a interview or in her blogs. I can't find any details of this.

Update:

I also noticed that when Lita made her appearence at the Raw 15th anniversery people were really cheering for her. It was like they really wanted her back. Maybe that had some kind of influence?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have not heard any rumors on any of the so called wrestling news sites. I think its highly unlikely what she will ever return full time. She seems quit happy in her punk band. Also I have read that she was not happy with how WWE treated her as she left the company.

• 1 decade ago

Not Likely Shes Doing Well In Her Band And Is Engaged To One Of The Members

• 1 decade ago

Probably not but I wish! SHE WAS THE BEST DIVA THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE!!! I am very happy people cheered for her on Raw's 15th aniversery but I am not happy at all that her career ended with NO respect! Of course Trish won! I hate her she is a hoe! LITA ROCKS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the wwe ruined lita i hope she never comes back because the wwe is beneath her and she is a rockstar now. besides its nothing but whores in the wwe today and lita would defeat all of them so theres no competition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I haven't heard that rumor but I wouldn't be surprised

• 1 decade ago

most likely not because shes doing her music thing...she might come back for an apperance or something but she probably wont wrestle

• Not full time, maybe special appearances and stuff.

• 1 decade ago

I highly doubt it.

• 1 decade ago

NO she won't! But watch TNA Final Resolution 2008 Tonight on PPV!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.