Why do lesbians enjoy watching gay porn?

i know that women like watching gay porn (two guys), but why do lesbians like watching gay porn? ive seen alot of articles on the net saying this. can some girls please explain?

and why isnt it true the other way, gay men dont watch lesbian porn, in fact they are repulsed by it???

Favorite Answer

I'm just gonna come out and say it, I'm a lesbian and I like gay man porn.

I have no Idea why, but then again I don't really care.

I don't think it really matters.

• trask

Lesbians Watching Porn

1

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website : http://CamGz.com/?UYBp

Gay Women Porn

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): lesbians enjoy watching gay porn: https://biturl.im/5WU52
  • My mum's gay and I know she watches gay porn. I think it's because she thinks she was born as a gay male in her past life or something. Okay, I keed, but this is a common viewing choice, and given what most "lesbian" porn is, it makes plenty of sense because people at least want to see people they can identify with (read: gay men are still allies) up on the screen. Seriously, "lesbian" porn is very offensive; just hyper-femme women fellating bananas and using strapons until a man comes into the picture to give them what the directors intimate they really need. Okay, there's not always men in the frame, but even then, it's just heterosexual lust projected onto them, with the same male jealousy intact.

I do however watch queer porn which does have female-identified people of all variety of bodies (read: masculine or feminine, donut or cucumber). It fits my political views better, and frankly, I think it's hotter. But, I'm attracted to a variety of genders, so I wouldn't use the political label "gay" to describe myself nor my sexual interests.

Well, actually I'm a gay man and I LOVE watching Lesbian porn :/

Pardon me, your question should be "why do some lesbians watch gay porn?". This lesbian watches no porn at all.

Here are some reasons:

1) Although it's changing, most lesbian porn kinda sucks. It's made for men, with plastic Barbie doll pornstars who usually aren't even bisexual, let alone lesbian. That porn lacks the passion and chemistry of straight and gay porn.

2) For lesbian women who are part of the butch/femme dynamic, straight or gay porn most often resembles that much better. If you're a butch woman who likes getting her strap-on sucked, for example, it's very easy to mentally place yourself as the guy in some gay or straight POV porn. It's easier to relate to than femme-on-femme porn.

3) Gay porn is more visual. When you're with a woman in real life, you can feel and smell and touch her arousal. In porn, it's a lot more difficult to tell if the woman is faking it, as is so often in porn. You can't do that in gay porn- the guys have visible erections that prove their arousal, and the visual pop shots of ejaculation. It can make the porn feel a lot more authentic than lesbian or straight porn.

4) In straight porn, there's often a lot of misogyny and anger, which can be a turn-off for more feminist-minded lesbian women. Gay porn, on the other hand, is supposed to be more equal and egalitarian- two guys doing what they want.

5) Queer is queer, baby. Lesbian porn is made with a straight aesthetic- despite being two women, it fits into ideas of heterosexuality. Obviously straight porn does this as well. Gay porn tends to appeal to the queer aesthetic of many lesbian women.

6) It's kinky and taboo and different. People like watching porn that doesn't reflect their real lives. Ergo, gay porn!

As for why gay men don't watch lesbian porn, well, it's not entirely true. I posted some lesbian videos on Xtube and had a surprising response from one gay guy who was shocked at his own aroused reaction! I'd also add in the aforementioned #1- lesbian porn is made to appeal to straight men and their aesthetic. When you have lesbian porn that's actually made by lesbians, for lesbians (like Crashpadseries.com, for example), gay men tend to be a little more responsive. And you can't forget the rampant vagina-phobia that runs in the gay community; there is no similar penis-phobia in the lesbian community. I'd call it more disinterest than actual fear or disgust of the penis.

Hope that helps.

I personally don't care for gay men porn...but love lesbian porn....

Gay men like men..so they don't have anything to gain from lesbian porn.

Straight women, like men....so gay porn is like leabian porn for the straight man.....

Leabian women of course would like lesbian porn, but hate gay male porn for the same reason.

I personally am bi, but still don't care for gay porn. My personal choice.

• daniel5 years agoReport

Why do you think other lesbians are saying they don t like lesbian porn? What do you like about it?