What are the disadvantages of an ankle tattoo?

I would like to get a small ladybug tattoo on my ankle, are there any disadvantages? Does it fade easier?

I would like to get a ladybug on the same part of my ankle as on this image:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3067/3089097289_8df...

I have been thinking about the inner part as well, since it would be less visible:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/3089934216_2e0...

Thank you in advance for all your advice!

Sophie

• emmA
    Favorite Answer

I Went to a tattoo shop with a design to put on my ankle and they said putting it there will cause it to "bleed out" meaning that over time it will blur because of how gravity effects blood flow in the lower extremities.

You should ask your tattoo artist what he or she recommends but in general the smaller and more details you put down there the more they will blur and 10 years from now you'll have to explain to everyone that that used to be a ladybug on your ankle.

ummmm

my sis has one

her's is a butterfly

the cons:

my sis wanted to get one the size of that ladybug she came out of the tattoo shop with it 3 times bigger.......that pic has to be of someone with a tempoary tattoo on...

it hurts bad cause of all the bones around that area...

and if u plan on working at a classy job any time soon that u have to wear a skirt then uh oh they wont hire one cause of it..

hope i helped~!

happy tattooing~!

:]

Source(s): my sister has a ankle tatto and her friend has the matching one :]

It'll hurt and be harder to cover up if you need to do so for a job interview or something. That's really it.

no disadvantages but it will hurt a little more since it is mostly bone

Source(s): i have a tattoo